Tribune were appointed by Acanthus Interior Design, to carry out a full refurbishment of a high end residential flat in SW1, London.
- Complete strip out & refurbishment
- Major structural alterations to enable open plan living.
- Recessed ceiling detail and period cornice.
- Manufacture and installation of architectural joinery.
- Spray finish of joinery.
- Kensington Home Technology Audio/Visual System.
- Wireless Heating System inclusive of underfloor heating.
- ‘Lighting Asylum’ scheme combined with a RAKO dimming system.
Project Value: £250 +
Role: Main contractor